September 4th, Berlin – the city was once again home to the world’s leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances. PDD’s Creative Director, Jamie Buckley and Principal of Design, Marko Plevnik were there to meet current and future clients and see what companies and brands are talking about and launching in the not too distant future.
As well as the eagerly awaited launch of Samsung’s folding phone (re-release!), Sonos’s portable speaker, Braun LE series speakers and Panasonics transparent TV, Jamie and Marko have highlighted 10 of the most interesting experiences and products they came across on their travels…
- Hisense round corner TV
- Sony’s beautiful colourways and colour, material and finish compositions
- Electrolux easy use dishwasher interface
- Bosch vacuum sealer – store, sous vide, blend
- Samsung Serif TV
- Bosch concept washing machine
- LG solar panels and integrated energy storage
- Samsung Bespoke fridges
- Vacuum blenders, everywhere!
Posted by PDD
The last thing that inspired me: Design and Innovation.
My dream project: A project that makes a difference in the world.
My obsession: Develop successful, award-winning and world-first products and experiences.
Image credit PDD, IFA